Thursday, February 23, 2017

More summer Poems

In Summer by Frankie.
The smell of the salty sea 
and lying on deck chairs in the sand
Summer breeze blowing past and fish swimming in the sea.
Butterflies flying in the sky and snakes slithering in the green grass.
Something shining on the sea
and flowers in the grass.
By Frankie

Summer
I feel cold ice cream going down my throat.
I feel sand underneath my feet.
I hear birds tweeting in the trees.
Behind me I hear waves crashing at the beaches.
I see speed boats crashing across the water.
I hear sausages sizzling on the barbeque.
By Maddie

Lying on the sandy hot beach
with the sun shining brightly on my sparkly eyes.
I hear the waves crashing on the sandy beach.
I feel my eyes burning in the boiling hot sun.
I feel my feet burning on the boiling hot sun on the beaches.
By Tama

I see glistening warm water.
I see the hot red sand
I see Dad getting the boat up.
I see mum getting in the food.
By Jacob

Sunny Days
the blazing sun shining in my eyes.
the waves crashing down on the beach.
Ice blocks on a hot day.
People falling off their surf boards.
Sand castles and buzzing bees.
By Louis.

Summer
Hot kettles, 
boiling milk going down my throat.
Lying in the hot summer grass
licking a slobbery ice cream.
By Ashlee

Summer
Jumping in the warm summer breeze
while eating a melting ice cream.
sizzling sausages in the sun
at the lake
relaxing on warm fresh grass.
By Nina

Summer Poem by Sam
In the summer the hot sun is burning on me.
I hear the river zooming past.
Ollie and Ben playing.
Dad cooking sausages on the barbeque.
On the biscuit behind the boat.
By Sam

More summer poems are can be found further down the blog and some poems are still to be published. Keep an eye out for our amazing writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment