Thursday, February 16, 2017

Summer Poems

The summer Poem By Maddison

My burning skin against the sand.

an ice cream  in my hand

in a relaxing  in a pool.

my ice cream in my hand.

with  the smell of the green grass.

with the smell of the bbq cooking.

by Maddison.


Summer Fun by Conor

scorching hot sun

sizzling sausages

eating ice creams on the beach

bisciting behind the boat

speeding on the water skis

walking on the boiling hot sand

feet sizzling in the water

sun bathing in the sun

its the end of the day we're so tired

By Conor

I wake up in morning I here the birds chirping    

in the trees  plums dropping down from trees   

I feel the hot sun on my back   

I small freshly cut green grass      

By Tylah

i can smell vanilla ice cream running past me.

wake up in the morning and i hear 

birds singing like taylor swift 
I can smell fresh grass coming from the mountains.
I can hear people running past me singing.
I can hear dogs running past me barking.

By Brianna


No comments:

Post a Comment