Saturday, March 25, 2017

Room 5 Writing

Room 5 had to choose an adjective that you could use to describe someone and then a food, an animal, a plant and an object to represent it. They then turned their planning into fantastic 'If I were' poems. See if you can identify which of the poems below are about being lazy, kind, tickly and loving.


If I were …


If I were a strawberry, I would be growing in the wild.


If I were a kitten, I would be sleeping in a warm fuzzy bed.


If I were a daisy, I would be sitting in the sun.


If I were a teddy bear, I would be playing with my owner.


By Jack R



If I were …


If I were popcorn, I would dance in the moonlight.


If I were Daisy the cat, I would be loved and patted by my owner.


If I were a puppy, I’d dance in the rain.


If I were a wind scraper, I would be as big as I can be.


By Caitlin





If I were …


If I were a bowl of ice cream, I would melt in the sun.


If I were a puppy, I would snuggle my owner.


If I were a daisy I would sway in the wind.


If I were a diamond, I would shine in the light.


By Tasmin




If I were …


If I were popping candy, I would bounce in a mouth.


If I were a rat, I would run up pants.


If I were a piece of hay I’d scratch people.


If I were a feather, I’d help a bird fly.


By Jamie






If I were …


If I were chips, I would stay in my packet.


If I were a cat, I would lie in the sun.


If I were a tree, I would grow very slowly.


If I were a couch, I would watch tv all day.


By Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment